Application current main features.
- Gyroscope based pointer. Move your head and use your earphones/handsfree/controller media button to click. You can perform continuous scrolling by dragging to the top/bottom of the screen. You can also use other configurations (like a USB keyboard/mouse using OTG cable, or a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, or bluetooth keyboard/mouse).
- From the options menu, use the calibration settings to get the ideal configuration for your cardboard or VR glasses for optimum VR/3D experience.
- Bookmarks. Before putting your phone into the cardboard, open all the links you need and add them to bookmarks. This way you won’t have to remove it to type url. Do this until the VR keyboard is ready (in next release if Allah wills).
- If you have a small screen, try decreasing the browser scale (in calibration settings) to show more content in the same area.
- A basic ad pop up blocking is in place to give you less hassle while browsing.
- If you have a bluetooth VR controller, use the mouse mode (press “Fn + D”). You can drag continuously by holding left click down and using the analogue stick.
- Opening local video files (From the gallery/file manager. Android 5.0 & 5.1 only. will work on all 5.0+ in next release isA).
- Keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+tab, ctrl+shift+tab, ctrl+t, ctrl+shift+t, ctrl+w, ctrl+r, esc).
- Sign up for a Cloud 9 IDE account. Happy coding.
- Install X11VNC and connect to your remote machine using NOVNC.
- Install a local server, like Palapa Web-server and install your tools. Now, control everything from the browser.
We think the VR Browser is a great idea, but we need you support and feedback to improve it and make everyone’s experience a great one. Kindly try the application and tell us what you think 😉